Thursday 20 September 2012

Selfridges Limited Edition Beauty Box!

This post is probably a little too late to be of interest now, but I'm too excited not to share! Last month Selfridges released an online (limited edition) "Beauty Box" containing £140ish worth of products for £15 (plus £5 or so delivery fee). I couldn't really contain my excitement when my - most of the time - lovely boyfriend managed to order one for me before they ran out! Unfortunately there were a collection of problems, so i didn't actually get my box until the 14th of this month. Better than not getting it though, i guess.

One thing i can not fault Selfridges on is their packaging; all of the items came delivered in a lovely "Selfridges Yellow" box, with a cute yellow ribbon. Wish i had a picture but i was far too impatient to see what was inside!

So, the products that i was sent were:

Philip B Katira Hair Mask 60ml
£35 per 178ml

 Aesop Remove (eye makeup remover) 15ml 

 Bio Effect EGF Serum 5ml
£49


 Estelle & Thild Organic Lip Balm 15ml
£16
 Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask 5ml
£57 per 50ml

 Antipodes Organic Avocado & Rosehip Oil 30ml
£18.99 per 25ml
Stila One Step Skin Tone Correcting, Brightening Serum 30ml
£24











Ciaté Paint Pots Nail Polish (mini size) - Pom Pom
This products was an added extra as an apology for the inconveniences during delivery.















Overall, I am very pleased with the products I received. I will probably do separate reviews in another post.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment