Tuesday 10 September 2013

Daily Face!

These are some of the products that I have been using daily for the last few weeks. I definitely tend to change my makeup look everyday, but here are my basics! I haven't included a lip product, because that is always changing.


1. Urban Decay's Naked Skin Foundation in 1.0. I have a review posted on this product, linked here. This has become my everyday foundation, and I love everything about it. It feels light, matches my skin, and covers everything it needs to!

2. MAC's Studio Fix in NC15. Another recent purchase. This is a powder foundation, but I just use a light layer with a Real Techinques brush, and it helps to keep the shine away. If you want more coverage, simply apply a bit more.

3. Illamasqua's Powder Blush in Create. I use this product as a Contour/Blush/Bronzer all in one. In the pan it looks like a very dark terracotta, almost orange shade, but on my skin it just works! Use these blushes with a very light hand, they're incredibly pigmented.

4. MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. This has been my favourite highlighter for a long time now, I have a hard time using anything else. Looks quite peachy and dark in the pan, but it's a light shimmery champagne shade.

5. Beauty UK's High Brow - All in one brow definition kit, and BDellium Tools 735 brow brush. I recently ran out of my Ash Brown shade in my very well loved HD brows palette. I've heard ThePersianBabe raving about this kit on youtube, so I decided to give it a go instead. For £3.99 it's a great substitute, but I will always love HD Brows! I purchased the brush at IMATS, it is perfect for brows.

6. Maybelline's Eraser Eye Concealer. Love the product, hate the packaging. Covers dark circles and minor redness well, without being thick. The packaging is broken, but thankfully product still comes out.

7. Lorac's Pro Palette. Just posted a review on this product, linked here. The perfect netural palette with matte and shimmers.

8. Lorac's Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. Prevents eye makeup from creasing, due to oily lids!

9. Maybelline's Define a lash Volume Mascara, Waterproof. Not in love with this one, but I'm going to use it up. I always purchase waterproof mascaras, as I find they hold a curl best. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!

10. Real Techniques Brushes. Super soft brushes, good price, created by one of my favourite youtubers. These 2 aren't the only brushes I use, but I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment