Thursday 30 January 2014

Nars One Night Stand Cheek Palette!

In October, the Nars One Night Stand Cheek Palette was released and sold at Space NK. The limited stock only lasted a few a days - fortunately I managed to grab one before they were gone.

Unfortunately, the limited stock meant that many people missed out, because Space NK didn't have any plans to restock. However, browsing the Nars website this afternoon, I spotted that it was back!


I don't have swatches of the palette, because I wanted to put this up as quickly as possible, as I'm not sure how quickly it will disappear. All I have to say is that this is definitely worth grabbing while you can. My favourite shades in the palette are: 'Deep Throat', 'Laguna' and (of course) the cult favourite 'Orgasm'.

The palette is £45 here.

Thanks for reading.
Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment