Sunday 2 February 2014

Illamasqua Sale Haul!

I don't own many Illamasqua products, but I have enough to know that they are usually great quality. I'm often drawn to Illamasqua by their unique colours, which tend to stray far from the regular "nudes and neutrals" that we've been flooded with.

They've put an impressive amount of products on sale for very affordable prices (£5, £7.50 and £10) lately, but the sales are over now unfortunately!

I'll definitely do a full review on my haul soon, but for now I'm just going to show you what I purchased.


I decided that I needed to add to my blush collection - blushes are never really that appealing to me when I'm shopping for new makeup, I get drawn in by foundations, eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks, so my blush collection is quite limited. I purchased these with the intention of using them in my professional kit, but I can definitely see myself getting plenty of use out of them (hygienically of course!)

The blushes were all £7.50 each - an incredible saving, considering they retail for £18 normally.

Cream Blush in "Seduce" - Warm rose pink, dewy finish.

Cream Blush in "Promise" - Warm candy pink, dewy finish.

Cream Blush in "Dixie" - Warm coral pink, dewy finish.

Cream Blush in "Rude" - Warm peach pink, dewy finish.


Left to right - Seduce, Promise, Dixie, Rude.
I love the colours that I chose so far, and I am very impressed by the pigmentation and texture. These are the first cream blushes I have purchased from Illamasqua, so I look forward to playing with them!

Powder Blush in "Hussy" - Bright candy pink, matte finish.

Powder Blush in "Tremble" - Soft lilac pink, matte finish.

Tremble, Hussy.
I have only used tremble so far, but I already love their powder blushes. I own one in "Create" which is a deep warm brown, which is just as pigmented and smooth. As you can see from this picture, the cream blushes slightly stained my arm (on the left) - hopefully this indicates good staying power!

All of these products have a sweet vanilla smell, which I really love. I've noticed that Illamasqua are very good at describing their shades, but if you're still unsure by the online description, there are swatches available on plenty of blogs.

What did you pick up in the Illamasqua sale?
Bee x

2 comments:

  1. I have Seduce and Dixie arriving in the post, and I'm even more excited to receive them after reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! Seduce especially :) x

      Delete