Friday 21 February 2014

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil

I think we're all guilty of receiving samples of beauty products and convincing ourselves we'll "try them another time", I'm definitely one of those people. At some point - probably a long time ago - I had received a sample sachet of the L'Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil, so when I spotted the unopened packet in one of my drawers, I decided to give it a go!

A little info on my hair type: a lot of very fine hair with a very oily scalp; my "second day hair" would be considered greasy. You wouldn't think I'd feel the need for a hair oil, but the bottom third of my long hair has been bleached blonde for an "ombré" effect. This means that this section of hair tends to feel and look very dry.

L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil for All Hair Types is a precious Blend of 6 Flower extracts with nourishing properties to create sumptuous softness and luxurious shine. This sublime hair enhancer is versatile and weightless so it doesn’'t make your hair look drab and greasy. For best results, rub 2 drops between the palms of your hands then apply evenly through the lengths and ends of wet or dry hair. You can rub it through your hair before shampooing for luxurious nourishment. You can use it before styling to protect and transform your hair or you can also apply it as a finishing touch for softness and luxurious shine. L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil is also available in a formula specially made for coloured hair. Size: 100ml

I use the oil on the lengths of my hair, making sure to stay away from the roots completely, but mainly focusing on the bleached ends. It doesn't feel greasy when I apply it, it sinks right into my dry hair and instantly smooths it out, making it appear less damaged, and more shiny! It also prevents my hair from getting tangled and frizzy. It's also great for smoothing down the ends of my hair after heat styling.

This has definitely become a holy grail product for me, I now use it every day and even purchased the full size before finishing the sample. If you have damaged hair I definitely suggest that you try it out!

It is available here or at most supermarkets.

Thanks for reading!
Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment