Monday 18 August 2014

Cocktail Cosmetics

Cocktail Cosmetics just opened their first store in Birmingham, at the Custard Factory (near to Digbeth coach station). The shop is in a lovely area with a lot of vintage stores, which include clothing, furniture and homewares.


The outside of the store is very cute and inviting, it looks like they have put a lot of effort into the appearance of the shop itself.


Inside the store is decorated with flowers and cute little decorations all over, I would definitely love this to be my bedroom!


Their Lime Crime display is where I spent most of my time (and money!) because it's so difficult to find outside of the USA, I've never had a chance to get a look at the products and swatch them before.



Opposite from Lime Crime is Sugarpill, one of my favourite brands for eyeshadows, definitely worth a try if you like to experiment with colour.



They also stock Sigma brushes and Z-Palettes, and if you're a big fan of makeup brushes like me, this is heaven! Above, which didn't quite make it into the picture, are Skindinavia setting sprays.



There is a large selection of OCC products, it's hard to choose which colours to buy! What's great about these is that you can mix the colours to create your own shade, and a little bit of product goes a very long way. Below, are some makeup sponges and EOS lip balms, another cult favourite for those who have access to them.


There are also a few more brands that I have never heard of, such as Neve Cosmetics, which is a cruelty free makeup brand from Italy.



And for those who love candles, they stock a huge range of candles, some in very unique scents!


Currently there is an opportunity to be entered into a free prize draw if you make a purchase at the store by 29th August. The gift basket contains over £300 worth of Sigma and Lime Crime products! The winner will be drawn instore on 2nd September at 10:30, and will be announced on their website, facebook and twitter.

My experience in the store was amazing - the staff were lovely, very friendly and easy to talk to, and they allowed me to look around and swatch as much as I liked without pushing me into buying anything, like I have experienced at some makeup counters. I will definitely be returning as soon as I can to get my hands on some more goodies!

If you don't live local to Birmingham, they have an online website with all of their products here.


If you do visit the store, let me know what you thought and what you purchased :)

Thanks for reading.
Bee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment